Stereo view 3 1/2" x 7"; Boston Harbor Narrows ["Bug"] Lighthouse G. W. Tirrell, east Weyworth, Mass photographer's backmark. Close view of Boston Harbor Narrows ["Bug"] Lighthouse at low tide. At the railing can be seen workmen posing for the camera. Built in 1856, Bug Light stood until 1929 to warn mariners of the Harding’s Ledge, four miles to the southeast. Some light foxing and soiling, overall VG+ condition. svtr001 $85.
top of page
bottom of page